Winter stripes

Winter stripes

For me its a great morning when you open the curtains and the whole garden is snow white, especially when you don't expect it. It brings on that feeling of Christmas and there is nothing better than being tucked up in a warm bed when its freezing outside. It was a perfect way for Finn and I to spent this lazy, Sunday morning, unfortunately this wasn't the case for Mark who was up at the crack of dawn, in the freezing cold, catching a flight home from Ireland.
It was 10.30 when Mark came through the door, and we decided to get up. I then went to pick out something for Finn to wear and realised looking through his draws that most of his clothes were striped! Makes me wonder if this the case for all babies or maybe just baby boys? Could there be a better selection for girls? 
I guess the best clothing we have bought were the stripes, so either thats the selection out there or Mark and I are just stripe crazy, because we do love how those black and white onesies make him look like the hamburglar man.

No comments: